Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fatigue -___-

I hate it when I'm tired I can't do things perfectly.
I'm not the smartest person in RIT, but I'm positive that I'm not stupid.
I'm not the fastest person in doing something, in fact I'm among the slowest.
I'm not the one who knows everything, but I try my best not to ignore any single detail.


After analyzing myself, I think it's possible for me to be successful if I'm smart enough to come out with a plan. I know I'm still lacking confidence and determination.

Lack of confidence: Sometimes, I think I don't deserve to be the best eventhough I know there's a possibility for that. It's like it's hard for me to get out from my comfort zone.

Lack of determination: That's the first thing I said earlier, when I'm tired or nervous (e.g: when answered Gene Regeulation and Micro Viral Genetics questions) it's hard to push myself to do things perfectly. Sometimes, I think I can't push really hard for myself, but I can push myself for other people (the ones I love). I have to admit that I'm not selfish at all, I always think for other people before myself; I think it's stupid of me to do things for them and I didn't get the same things in return. But I can't help it, I feel good when I did something good for others.

**Note: There're people who also help me in the past, I could find myself again and I thank God for that.

For some reason, I feel I need to rationalize myself to overcome these boundaries. I must believe that I can excel in anything I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment